Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

9.02.2011

Car organization

I really need to get my car organized now that I have a kid. 
There is ALWAYS trash on the floor, 
toys & binkies are everywhere, 
my cell phone is never where I can reach,
can't ever find any baby wipes when I need them, 
our blankets are always getting removed from the back of the car,
the sunscreen always ends up way under the seat, 
the glove compartment is so full that it can barely close it most of the time,
the sippy cup always ends up rolling around on the floor, 
and all the stuff I try to keep in the back always ends up getting taken out.

I am definitely frustrated so I went to my favorite place for inspiration...
Pinterest to get some ideas on how to fix all these problems!





Sources
So here is the inspiration that I found to organize my car!
I need to do this ASAP...
so I don't completely lose my mind. 

libbysignature

4 comments:

The Bonjour Four said...

awesome ideas! i haven't seen many of those on pinterest.. just that first one. i too need to organize.

(planning on sending you an email tonight... for some reason your email never showed up in my ibox?? and then i saw it in my trash yesterday. i don't know how that happened)

Anonymous said...

I have a little trash can in my car.. works wonders :)

Mimi said...

these are great inspirations! let us know how the car organizing goes. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$25 Apothica Gift Card Giveaway :)

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) said...

Great ideas, definitely going to have to try these.

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips