Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

8.10.2011

Dreaming...

of fall! 


I want to wear sweaters & boots.
I want to turn 29. 
I want to drink hot coffee, cocoa or tea.
I want to snuggle up by the fire with James & Zane and watch football.
I want to go to the pumpkin patch.
I want to take Zane out trick-or-treating.
I want to watch the leaves change colors & fall to the ground.
I want to go to Oregon State University football games.
I want to play in the leaves with Zane.





All photos from pinterest

P.S. I am thinking about doing a post where I answer any questions people have for me. 
So if you have any questions just post them in the comments 
and I will come back and answer them for you! 
I am also going to be doing an A to Z post about me... 
so stay tuned for that!

libbysignature

5 comments:

Sean Marie said...

Ooohhh... me too! I really look forward to fall boots and being that much closer to meeting my baby girl! Also, Starbucks pumpkin spice latte... mmmm.

Gillian said...

ah man, i love ALL of those things too! Fall is totally my fav, the colors the clothes the crisp air, yesss. Not that i'm trying to wish summer away, just saying..... great post!

Pineapples and Pickles said...

I have a similar post in the works for tomorrow. Great minds think alike! I have not seen the red velvet hot chocolate picture yet and I'm dying. Must.have.soon.

Paige said...

Fall is my favorite...but I am loving this summer!

Unknown said...

I am SOOOOO ready for fall!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips