Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

4.17.2011

Outfit Inspirations - I broke down & bought one!

So I broke down and bought one of the outfits that I showed you on Friday! The casual outfit was just too cute and I had been eyeing those shoes for MONTHS & MONTHS! I actually only bought the sweater, shoes & scarf. I have the white t-shirt, a purse pretty much exactly like that that my hubby bought me a few years ago & it is actually from the Jessica Simpson line, earrings that are very similar that I got for free from my mom & I have a really cute watch from Coach that I got for my birthday a few years ago from my parents. So all I really needed were those 3 things! I ordered them all offline so I am awaiting their arrival and then I will model my outfit for you once I get them all! :) I am very excited. 






1 comment:

Lena said...

The outfit is adorable! I have a grey cardigan that I wear all the time...it is so versatile! Love your post!
By the way, you asked about Water for Elephants...I finished it and I thought it was good, although it had quite a bit of animal cruelty and the descriptions made me a little uncomfortable...but all in all it was a sweet love story...can't wait for the movie! Have a great day!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips