Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

5.09.2013

PRAY PRAY PRAY PLEASE!

UPDATE::

She is stable and doing much better this morning
and is even trying to breath on her own which is amazing!

There is a Facebook page set up Prayers for Rowan
and
there is also a donation site to help with the medical expenses
Helping Rowan
because do you know how much being air vac'd costs?! 
Boo Koo Buck!
So if you could donate even 5$ that would help!
Thank you!

My sweet, sweet friend Melissa from While it Rains little girl Rowan is very sick with rotavirus 
and is not able to breath on her own so they air vac'd her to Mary Bridge Hospital 
in Tacoma, Washington. 
So please if you have just one minute today or even 30 seconds stop 
and say a quick prayer for this little girl! 


My heart is breaking for this sweet little girl right now. 
I have been crying on and off all day.
Every time I think about her or read another update from her mama, 
I just can't help but start crying.
So please take the time to stop and say a prayer...
we ALL have the time to say a quick prayer for her today.

But Zane + Lilah wanted to send her a message::


2 comments:

Callie Nicole said...

Praying for her!

Myranda said...

She is in my prayers, my twin brother and sister had this and it is truly awful. That poor girl, and her poor parents, I am praying for them and I hope she gets better soon :)

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips