Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

5.10.2013

High five for friday



1:: I won 125$ to Gap and you can read about what I purchased with said gift card here.

2:: We celebrated my sweet husband's 28th birthday on Tuesday at BJs Brewpub and you can read my birthday blog post to him here.

3:: We took the kiddos to the mall and rented one of those fun carts for them since we forgot the stroller. To say Zane was excited would be an understatement.

4:: I baby wore Lilah while at Zane's first dentist appointment which helped since it was a nightmare appointment... he was not a fan to say the least.

5:: I had a night to myself {with Lilah} and I posted about what I was going to do here.

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips