Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

5.12.2013

An interview with my mom, Sally

mothers day 2011

1. How did you feel the moment you found out you were pregnant
{found out you were going to get me} with me::

Absolutely elated, thrilled
and couldn't believe it.

2. Was I a wonderful surprise or carefully planned::

A little bit of both, since we could not have children
we planned to adopt a baby
and it was a wonderful surprise
when the agency called us just 11 months after we applied.

3. What was the most challenging time in my childhood:: Why::

When you were 5 years old
because you were trying to control everything.

4. Did you worry more about me as a child or now that I am an adult::

I didn't worry about you anymore than any other mother.
I am naturally a worrier so I still worry about you.
My mother still worries about me
and she is 95.
So until the day I die.

5. What is one thing that you thought was deeply important when I was a baby that you now realize did not matter at all::

Things I would have done differently was not spending so much time on laundry
and making you look perfect.
I spent too much time doing your hair
and should have just played more with you + your brother more.


No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips