Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

5.05.2013

An interview with myself


1. Before you ever even had children, how did you feel about being a mother::

I always, always wanted to be a mom,
ever since I was a kid myself.
It was a dream of mine to be a mom from day one
and the day that Zane was born my dream came true + again when Lilah was born.

2. Since becoming a mother, what is something that has happened that you never thought would::

That I'd be anything like my own mother
and now I am so much like her.

3. Is being a mother less difficult, more difficult or exactly how difficult you imagined::

It is 100 times for difficult but there is not one thing that I would change about it.
I love every single second of being a mom,
even the bad times where I want to pull my hair out or scream.

4. What is your fondest memory of being a mother {so far}::

I love the moments when Zane tells me he loves me
or comes + cuddles with me for no reason.
It makes me happier feel more love than ever in my life.
It makes my heart melt every time.

5. If your children only learn one life lesson from you, what do you hope it is::

To love God with all their heart
and to be kind to everyone they meet.


4 comments:

lrailing said...

This is so sweet! Everything changes when you become a Mama, and yet nothing does too. It's everything you want... and so much more. Your kids are so sweet. You should save this :)

Amy Brock said...

I love hearing tiny voices say I Love You.Thanks for linking up!

libbyuglesich said...

thank you and I loved this link up :)

libbyuglesich said...

so true and thank you very much! I am definitely saving this :)

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips