Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

5.25.2011

Wordless Wednesday

This is what has been going on in my house the last two days. Tantrums constantly about absolutely NOTHING! Does this mean we are entering the Terrible Twos early?!


I will get a post up about Mr. Man's 1st Birthday as soon as I get the pictures from my photographer. She said she'd get them done as soon as she could. I am very excited to see them and see how they all turned out! They will be amazing I am sure and I definitely recommend having someone else take pictures at your kids first birthday because that way you can enjoy the entire party without having to worry to get pics of everything! So as soon as I get those I will post a Birthday post!

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips