Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

5.11.2011

Wee Bit Wednesdays

I thought I'd participate in this this week.









{one} what profession have you always admired?
Teachers, definitely! They work so hard to provide us with a good education for so little money. 
I totally admire them for all their hard work. I have student taught so I know how hard it can be!

{two} what would the title of your memoir/biography be if it was written today?
"I am who I am because of who you helped me to grow into"

{three} how far do you commute to work?
About 5 feet to the next room to wake up my son and then down the stairs to the living room/kitchen.

{four} are your earlobes attached or detached?
Attached.

{five} do you eat the unpopped kernels of popcorn at the bottom of the bag?
Only the half popped kernels.

{six} what is the strangest gift you’ve ever received?
A gold apple bell from my grandfather when I was like 14.

{seven} what is one tv show that you wish hadn’t been cancelled?
Lost or Friends.

{eight} what is something that you are saving money for right now?
Zane's College.

{nine} what hobby would you like to take up?
Photography. But I know nothing about cameras, so I need to take classes first.

{ten} how many times a year do you get really dressed up?
Maybe like 3 or 4.

xo.


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Thats a cool questionare! And it looks like you get dressed up just about as often as I do;)

Paige said...

Hello new blog friend! Friends is one of my favorite tv shows too! Excited to follow your blog :)

Kimberlee said...

My answer to number seven would be Lost and Friends as well. And I love what you would title your memoir.

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips