Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

4.27.2012

10 Things about Mandy from A Sorta Fairytale

I am so excited to have Mandy from A Sorta Fairytale joining in on my feature.
She is an amazing photographer, has one son and another little one on the way & is married to Philip.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Mandy: 
Photobucket
Twitter: @MandyChiappini
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/asortafairytaleblog
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/mandychiappini/

1. Favorite snack food:
Gold Fish.
I like to pretend I'm buying them for my 1 y/o, but really, they are for me. :) 

2. Favorite place you've ever visited:
My favorite place to visit is my Husband's hometown of Blackfoot, ID.
I just love seeing him where he grew up!
But my favorite vacation spot is on a cruise in the Caribbean!

3. Favorite movie:
Hmm...
This is a hard one.
I think my favorite movies are the Lord of the Rings (trilogy).
I'm a big nerd, I know.

4. Favorite childhood memory:
Family vacations to Disneyworld!

5. Favorite candle scent:
Cranberry joy.

6. Favorite way to travel:
By boat!

7. Favorite Starbucks drink :
Soy Hot Chocolate (I don't drink coffee).

8. All time favorite meal:
Steak, baked potatoes and a hearty salad.

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?:
I wouldn't do one of those "real" reality shows that follow your life.
But I'd think I'd do a competitive one like Dancing with the Stars or something.
Although, I'd have to be a celebrity to get on that show!

10. A fun fact about you:
I don't know if this is a fun fact, but I have been to Disneyland and/or Disneyworld 12 times! :)





Libby Signature

1 comment:

DavidSBarney said...

http://goo.gl/60aVN

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips