Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

4.15.2011

Show Us Your Life - Reading List

Show us your life on Kelly's Korner today is about what is on your reading list. Well I have a stack of books on my nightstand to read but have I had a chance to read any of them... not really at all! Having my little one makes it VERY hard to find time to read anything! But here are the books that I have stacked up on my nightstand just begging me to pick them up and dive in!








So that is what I have on my reading list... if only I could find the time to sit down and read them I would be one happy little momma! Oh and I also need to read the Twilight series again but that will be closer to when the new movie comes out so that I am refreshed when I go see the movie.

2 comments:

Lena said...

I read "Sweet Little Lies"...a good book to lose yourself in. :) I haven't picket up Sarah Palin's book yet, but I would like to!
Happy Reading!
-Lena

Erin Branscom said...

Great reading list! :)

www.healthybranscoms.com

I love your blog! I am following you!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips