Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

4.22.2011

Friday Finds

So I decided I would start a "Friday Finds" blog each week. This one kind of ended up as a ode to camera & gray "Friday Finds" it wasn't on purpose it just happened that way! But I am loving each of these things and desperately wishing that I could get each and every one of them! 

SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
Oh and I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE some photography classes so I would know how to use my Nikon camera James & I got for Christmas from my parents. I would love to take amazing pictures of my son and family moments. Maybe next term I can get into one at the community college near us. It would be fun and very informative at the same time. I have always wanted to take a photography class and now that I have a baby and a really good camera I really, really want to take one!

3 comments:

nicole. said...

super cute - and i love the new look of your blog

Libby's Life said...

Thanks! I am not good at this whole blog thing at all. I don't know how to do anything I just have to use the pre-made layouts. I wish I knew what I was doing so that I could make mine unique... but for now I have to use the pre-made stuff.

Lesli said...

Wow. Love all the stuff on this post! Crazy about my camera! :D

Lesli
Put A Little Umbrella In Your Drink

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips