It's September but here in Oregon we are still having summer weather,
so I thought I would show you what my
favorite things about fall are.
Since this very pregnant momma is wishing for the fall weather like crazy!
1. Puddle jumping with Zane.
He just started enjoying jumping in puddles so this year we will be doing a lot of this.
2. Chunky scarves and of course warm & cozy sweaters.
Scarves are one of my very favorite things about fall, I wear one almost every day.
3. Tea, good books, a fire & comfy boots/socks are the perfect fall day activity especially when you live in Oregon when it rains most of the time.
4. Messy top knots are the perfect hairstyle for the fall because you've got your scarves on
so it's out of the way and it just looks gosh darn cute!
You can't go wrong with boots in the fall and some cute knee high socks poking out from the top.
Any boot will do,
whether it's Uggs, a good pair of riding boots or an adorable pair of rain boots.
You've gotta rock those boots.
6. FOOTBALL... Go Beavers!
Football is the epitome of fall.
You gotta love it.
7. Pumpkin spice lattes are my favorite drink of the season.
It just screams fall.
If you have not tried it... go out & get yourself one!
You will thank me later ;)