Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

12.12.2011

Friends are good

Zane received a ton of stuffed animals when I was pregnant with him. 
He has so many, they're everywhere!
I can't even count how many stuffed animals he has. 
It is ridiculous...
don't get me wrong I love stuffed animals too. 
But he has WAY too many but it just continues to grow. 
His grandma's buy him them all the time. 
The other day his Grammy was here visiting and she lined up all of his animals against the wall, 
well Zane thought that was the neatest thing ever and wanted to hang out with them.
So we moved them around and he sat in the middle of them for a good 10 minutes... 
which is a VERY long time for him.
It was just so adorable. 
So I had to capture it on film and share it with you all.
Enjoy my sweet little lover bug and his buddies!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh and I had to take a couple pictures of his cute little chubby feet!
I just wanna chew on them...
baby feet are my favorite thing ever!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aren't those the cutest toes you've ever seen?!


Libby Signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, these pictures are too cute! And isn't it odd how Grandma's just love picking out more and more stuffed animals for the kiddos?

p.s. baby feet sure are adorable!

xoxo,
Noelani

Anonymous said...

cute toes are cute!! :D

adorable pictures

Pineapples and Pickles said...

A boy can never had too many friends! These are super cute pics.

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips