Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

12.16.2011

10 Things about Megan from Mackey Madness

I am so excited to have Megan from Mackey Madness joining in on my feature.
She is so adorable, she loves pink even more than me {which is hard} 
& has a very cute husband to boot.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Megan: 
Photobucket
Twitter: @MackeyMadness
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/mackeymadness/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mackey-Madness/173207399395068

1. Favorite snack food:
Anything chocolate.
I am obsessed with dessert.

2. Favorite place you've ever visited:
That would be Baltimore, MD.
It was just beautiful and stunning!
I could not get enough of it.
But I love Jamaica, too!!

3. Favorite movie:
Serendipity and Armageddon.

4. Favorite childhood memory:
Oh gosh, so many!!
My childhood was seriously amazing.
One of my favorites is decorating the Christmas tree!!
It was one of our favorite nights.

5. Favorite candle scent:
Anything tropical smelling. 
Although right now I'm liking "Christmas Cookie" from Yankee Candle.

6. Favorite way to travel:
Definitely car. 
I hate flying...
I get SO nervous.

7. Favorite Starbucks drink :
Java Chip Frappuccino.

8. All time favorite meal:
Chicken fried steak!
YUM!
With cheesecake afterwards!

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?:
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
Does that count?! 
I'd love to be able to give back!!

10. A fun fact about you:
I have three 70 pound dogs.
Is that a fun fact or an insane fact?! :)










Libby Signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to meet a fellow chicken fried steak addict! Lol

Have a lovely weekend!

Jaime said...

I love her wedding dress!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips