The beautiful Erin over at Living in Yellow
is having a pretty amazing link-up
and I decided I needed to join in.
1. If you could do one thing differently in your life, what would it be::
I would love to do high school over.
There is so much I missed out on because I was so focused on being done with school.
I would have changed how I treated some people
and would have become a part of more.
I would have spent more time with my best friend Matty in + outside of school.
I miss him now + wish we would have stayed the kind of friends we were in high school.
I still talk to him on and off but man do I wish I could talk to him like I did back then.
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years::
Well I know I will have at least one more kiddo if not two
and I will hopefully in a different home and closer to my parents.
3. Do you honestly want kids::
Well since I have two of them, yes!
I always wanted kids...
when I was a kid myself I always liked to help the littler kids than me.
I dreamed of having my own someday.
And that dream has come true.
4. What has been the best moment of your life so far::
The days both of my kids were born.
It was by far the most amazing feeling in the world to finally get to hold that little baby in my arms
after carrying them in my belly for 9 long months!
5. What is your life theme song::
Well I really don't think I have a theme song but there are a couple songs that I love
and could listen to every single day.
With You :: Jessica Simpson
Lullaby :: Shawn Mullins
Five for Fighting :: 100 years
All American Rejects :: Dirty Little Secret
Bethany Joy Galeotti :: Feel This
Chuck Wicks :: Stealing Cinderella
3 Doors Down :: Kryptonite
Paramore :: That's What You Get
Dream :: Priscilla Ahn
My Wish :: Rascal Flatts
Everything You Want :: Vertical Horizon
6. What is one thing you have yet to accomplish that you want to do before you die::
I have always wanted to learn how to surf.
7. If you could choose one thing to be known for, what would it be::
Being a good friend
and always being there for my friends no matter what.
8. If you could do anything you wanted right in this very moment (no consequences, no fear, etc),
what would it be::
Go with my family to a beautiful place
and just relax
and spend as much time with them as possible.
9. What has been the most challenging moment in your life::
This is extremely personal...
But I am going to be brave + let it out today.
when I was sexually assaulted by my boyfriend when I was 17.
10. Summarize yourself in one word::
Learning + Changing
I know that's two words but I cheated.