Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

1.13.2013

Reintroducing myself

This Weeks Questions: Lets Reintroduce ourselves shall we?

1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?:: 
Libby's Life: Baseball Hats & Bows
I have been blogging for about 2 years now. 

2. Why do you blog?:: 
I blog for fun and to document the life of my family... 
I like to sprinkle in some fun fashion posts and a little sparkle here and there though. 

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?:: 

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?::
The announcement of the birth of my daughter...
you can find it here

5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?:: 
My main goal is to just blog more and try to get to know more bloggers.

6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow?::

Sunday Social

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Stopping by from the link up:) Love your blog!

Shelby xoxo
shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com

Rachel G said...

Blogging for the fun of it is a great reason to blog! And it really does create awesome records--I know I love looking back through old posts on my blog and looking at pictures!

Jennifer V. said...

Stopping by from Sunday Social!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips