Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

7.27.2012

10 Things about Summer from Crosbie Crew

I am so excited to have Summer from Crosbie Crew joining in on my feature.
She is such a cute momma, has two cute little boys, & is married to her sweet husband.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Summer: 
Photobucket

Twitter: @summercrosbie

1. Favorite snack food:
My favorite snack food is hummus with pita chips!  
So yummy!

2. Favorite place you've ever visited: 
My favorite place I've visited is Europe.  
I was taken there when I was 17 years old as a graduation gift and would love to go back someday with my husband.

3. Favorite Movie:
A few of my favorite movies are Fight Club, Good Fellas, Elf 
and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.

4. Favorite childhood memory:
One of my favorite childhood memories is when my family would go camping with a bunch of our friends.  It was always a good time.

5. Favorite candle scent:
I have quite a few candles but always forget to light them! :) 
I like clean and simple scents. 
Vanilla works for me!

6. Favorite way to travel:
My favorite way to travel is by car. 
Flying, although I do it, makes me a nervous wreck!

7. Favorite Starbucks drink:
My absolute favorite Starbuck's drink is a Peppermint Mocha. Yum.

8. All time favorite meal:
I love sushi. We have a favorite sushi place in Laguna Beach that is the best!

9. If you could be on any reality show which one would you chose?:
I think I would be on America Idol.  
I would LOVE to have an amazing voice. 
I like to sing but only to my boys.  :)

10. A fun fact about you:
Fun fact: I failed my first driver's license test!





Libby Signature

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips