Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

3.02.2012

10 Thins about Kinze from Schilling Times

I am so excited to have Kinze from Schilling Times joining in on my feature.
She has an amazing heart for God, has three adorable children & one on the way, yay!
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Kinze: 
Photobucket


1. Favorite snack food:
    man I have to pick just one?!  
I guess I'd go with any sort of comfort food such as mash potatoes, fried chicken and corn!

2. Favorite place you've ever visited:
     I would have to say Destin, Fl... 
I love it there... 
the white sand clear water and just being with my family is quite lovely!

3. Favorite movie: 
     my favorite movie as of right now is secretariat (nice to see a good clean movie)!

4. Favorite childhood memory:
     going to my grandma's house almost every friday night... 
loved the one on one attention i got from her!

5. Favorite candle scent:
     marshmallow fireside from bath and body (perfect for this holiday season!)

6. Favorite way to travel:
     plane... 
actually a jet would be nice too... 
the faster the better!

7. Favorite Starbucks drink:
      lovin' their salted caramel hot chocolate!

8. All time favorite meal:
      I'm always up for some spicy chinese!

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?:
    well, I actually don't watch t.v. anymore... 
but if I have to choose I would say teen mom... 
then I would be able to
    love on those mommas who are just children themselves 
(my heart goes out to those young girls)!

10. A fun fact about you:
       hmmm a fun fact would me that I have already set up all my christmas decorations and it's only the 9th of november!




Libby Signature

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips