Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

3.16.2012

10 Things about Lauren from Me and Mine

I am so excited to have Lauren from Me and Mine joining in on my feature.
She is absolutely adorable, has two little men & beautiful hair.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Lauren: 

Photobucket
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/meandmineblog
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lmalberts/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lmalberts
Photography Blog: http://www.lulabellphotographyblog.com/


1. Favorite snack food:
Macadamia clusters - salted caramel, chocolate, mac nuts what could go wrong?!

2. Favorite place you've ever visited:
Vieques, Puerto Rico. 
Hubs and I got engaged on that little island :) 

3. Favorite movie:
Wicker Park is in the top 10!

4. Favorite childhood memory:
Late night talks with my mama
{I just blogged about this!}
and church camps during the summer.

5. Favorite candle scent:
Sunblock and salt water in the summer heat. :)

6. Favorite way to travel:
Let's just say if I had a super power 
it would be to teleport anywhere I wanted in an instant!
I really don't have a favorite way as I hate them all but I do love it when I get to my destination.

7. Favorite Starbucks drink :
Hot - salted caramel hot chocolate
Cold - iced passion tea lemonade sweetened with raspberry.

8. All time favorite meal:
It's a toss up between the salad at Cafe Rio, 
Thanksgiving dinner, and the melting pot full course dinner/dessert.

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?:
Extreme Makeover Home Edition or Project Runway.
{not that I have sewing skills whatsoever}

10. A fun fact about you:
I am awful at being domestic and crafty but I try REALLY hard. 
I wish I had those genes, 
if anyone has some to spare send them my way. 


www.meandmineblog.com


Libby Signature

2 comments:

laurenalb said...

THATS ME!! thank you!!

Sandy a la Mode said...

ooo i love PR! stopped by there b/c that was a cruise port. but would love to go back for longer!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips