Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

12.06.2013

Datevitation

Disclosure: I was provided with a complimentary product for review. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.

You may know of Datevitation.com as the web's first online platform to create a custom love coupon book. 
When they contacted me I was super excited to get a book for my husband as a stocking stuffer.
I thought it'd be perfect since we like to try to go out on at least one date a month 
to keep our romance alive if you know what I mean.


The Datevation library contains over 500 date ideas ranging from a sushi date to having the perfect Thanksgiving. 
They also have over 100 book cover options to suit any occasion.
Unlike the pre-packaged love coupon books on the market, you pick the exact coupons you would like to include and can customize the text to your liking, 
and you can even add your own photos to the books now. 
Once you are done customizing the text in your book, Datevitation will print it out and ship it to you. 


Books normally start at just $25 so it makes for a thoughtful yet economical gift.  
But as a special treat for my followers, you can use the code  
‘LIBBYSLIFE’  
for $10 off your purchase plus free shipping (total value of $13.50)  
That means you can get your loved one a one-of-a-kind gift for Christmas starting at just $15!  The order cut-off date for guaranteed delivery by Christmas is December 13 
so make sure to get your order in before then!


No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips