Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

11.23.2013

christmas tree cutting outfit

We cut our tree down every year the day after Thanksgiving.
It's our tradition that my husband and I started this our first year married.
We haven't missed a year...
we went when I was pregnant and super sick with Zane in 2009
and with Lilah only being a couple weeks old last year.
It's one of my favorite parts of Christmastime.
We always go to the same tree farm near our house.

christmas tree cutting

christmas tree cutting by libbyuglesich featuring old navy t shirts

I always like to wear something with a little Christmas spirit.
And I am super obsessed with my polka dot jeans so I will definitely be wearing those.
And it has been freezing here the past couple weeks so a hat, gloves + boots are completely necessary.
Oh and I must always have a peppermint mocha when we go get the tree.
I am so excited that Christmas is officially starting on Friday!
It is by far my most favorite time of year.

No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips