Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

11.02.2012

I am thankful for... day 2

Today I am thankful for:

My family.
Especially today as I go in to have my little girl.
They truly are the best thing in my life.
I am so blessed to have each and everyone of them in my life.
My husband for providing me with my amazing children.
My mother & father for always being there for me no matter what.
My grandmother for always having a great big hug for me.
My biological mother for making the choices she did.
My brother{s} for loving me.
My babies for making my life better than I could have ever imagined!
I love every.single.one of you with all of my heart.


Photobucket


No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips