Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

11.15.2012

Hullabalu:: Gruffalo

When I was contacted by Hullabalu to test out one of their stuffed animals for Zane I was extremely excited because Zane has an obsession with 'babies' as he calls them so I thought this would be perfect for him! 
We got to choose any one of the babies from their site and have him sent to live with us. 
Well we chose Gruffalo who is an adorable monster... 
I chose him because I thought he was just hilarious & Zane LOVES him! 






We are loving the newest addition to our family!
Thanks Hullabalu. 

They gave me a personal reference link to share with you so that you can check them out too! https://hullabalu.com/invite/K7XJAPLN2J/ 

You can also check them out on Facebook here, on Twitter here and on Pinterest here


No comments:

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips