Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

5.18.2012

10 Things about Hollie from Hollie Takes Notes

I am so excited to have Hollie from Hollie Takes Notes joining in on my feature.
She is so sweet and has great fashion sense.
I am so glad that you are going to get the opportunity to meet her on my blog.
She truly is an amazing woman!
So I am pleased to introduce you to Hollie:
Photobucket

1. Favorite snack food:
Reese's? 
I'm a fatty...
Chips and hummus.

2. Favorite place you've ever visited:
Wow favorite vacation spot!
This is super hard. 
I absolutely love New York or San Francisco, or Hawaii!

3. Favorite movie:
Superbad.

4. Favorite childhood memory:
Staying the summers at my aunt's house!
Playing with all my cousins every day was truly magical for me.
I love my family!

5. Favorite candle scent:
Pumpkin spice or cinnamon.

6. Favorite way to travel:
By plane.
I have road rage shhh.

7. Favorite Starbucks drink :
Raspberry white chocolate mocha latte.
Get it!

8. All time favorite meal:
I'm a steak and potatoes kinda girl!

9. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose?:
Bachelorette...
except I have a boyfriend! 
A good one :) 

10. A fun fact about you:
I'm a secret cat lady! ;)


Photobucket


Libby Signature

1 comment:

Amber said...

Welcome Hollie! Fun questionnaire! I love pumpkin spice anything... :)

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips