Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

9.21.2011

16 months

Today my son is 16 months.
I cannot seriously believe how fast time is flying by.
It makes me so sad to see him grow so fast,
but then again I love to see him learn and grow and become a little person each day!
He's the light of my life.
He brings more joy to my world than anyone.
He is my sunshine. 
He is the greatest thing to ever happen to me.
He's truly the greatest gift from God. 
I wake everyday thinking I couldn't love him anymore,
then I look at him and my heart wants to burst from all the love I feel for that little boy.
Knowing I am going to see his smile is what gets me up at 7am every morning,
when I'm just so tired that I want to sleep just a little longer.
I can't express in words how much I love this little boy. 
I've never smiled, laughed, cried, and been so happy in my entire life. 
So thank you for coming into my life, Zane, you are the most wonderful thing in the world!
Momma loves you sweet man. 






libbysignature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has got the cutest smile. Adorable pics :)

Casey Martinez said...

Happy 16 months to your little man!! Our love for our little ones is so great isn't it! He is a cutie pie!

Amy Nielson said...

happy 16 months little man!!

Hollie Ann said...

longest eyelashes ever!!! soooo cute :)

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips