Home About Love Story Belly Shots Birth Stories Sponsor Contact

8.31.2011

Girl Crushes

I heard that Jessica Simpson is going to be on the new fashion show called Fashion Star
and that got me to thinking who are my girl crushes? 
Then I thought why not share them on here...
So here are my top three girl crushes. 

Jessica Simpson:
I love everything about her!
I love her clothing line.
I love her music.
I love her perfume line.
I have loved both of her reality shows, Newlyweds & The Price of Beauty.
I love that she is real.
I love her hair.
Everything.
She is just so adorable.
I know a lot of people do not agree with me but I think she is amazing.

Kristen Bell:
I loved Veronica Mars & when she was on Heroes.
I love all her movies she's been in.
I think she is gorgeous & so natural.
Her fiance is hilarious.
I love that she is such an advocate for animals.

Lauren Conrad:
I love that she is so classy in everything she does.
I love her clothing line.
I loved Laguna Beach & The Hills. {when she was on them}
I love her books.
I love her Blog, The Beauty Department.
I love her Fashion.
 
Rachel McAdams, Zooey Deschanel, Jennifer Aniston, & Kristin Davis
are my other girls but the
three beautiful ladies up top are my main girl crushes for sure!

libbysignature

2 comments:

Love, Chelsea said...

My goodness, I ADORE Kristen Bell!

Anonymous said...

Katy Perry is my girl crush, and Mila Kunis, and Ellen Page. I think they all have great style!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips