2.16.2011

What I Wore Wednesday - Week #2

My second week of What I Wore Wednesday. This last week we were home a lot so I only have 2 days because the little one was sick.

Valentine's Date with hubby (Saturday)
Black Tutleneck: Nordstrom
Dress: Nordstrom (had for like 5 years)
Tights: Target
Boots: Fergie for Famous Footwear
Valentine's Lunch date with friend & baby Zane
Dress: Nordstrom (had for 4years)
Necklace: Gift from mom
Leggings: Target
Boots: Ugg (had for 4 or 5 years)
I have been trying to wear more dresses and my mom and I just bought a couple last week so they will make an appearance soon. But for now I am linking up to The Pleated Poppy.

the pleated poppy blog

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Love your Valentine's Date outfit! That dress is too cute!!! :-)

Mrsuglesich said...

Thank you!

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips