2.09.2011

What I Wore Wednesday - Week #1

So I am starting to link up to The Pleated Poppy for What I wore Wednesday. It is a linky party that happens every single week to show off what you wear from Wednesday to Tuesday of each week. Here are two days from last week, because I didn't start doing it until Sunday.




Sunday: Church & Lunch
Sweater Dress: Macy's
Black Turtleneck: Nordstrom 
Tights: Target
Fake Ugg Boots: Costco
Necklace: Forever 21





Monday: Walmart & Dinner with a Friend
Black Long Sleeve: Target
Sweater: Kohls
Jeans: American Eagle
Fake Uggs: Costco
Scarf: GAP
Earrings: Gift from mom
Headband: Banana Republic


There is my first week. And no those aren't the only shoes I own... it's cold and those just happened to be the boots that matched my outfit.

the pleated poppy blog


3 comments:

Abby said...

Cute outfits! And I always seem to wear the same shoes in winter, so I feel your pain. Great first WIWW post! :]

Jodi said...

I have been wanting those exact costco boots, and I already have them in brown so imagine how much I'd be in them babies in my WIW posts! Gotta love winter :) OH and Cute outfits :)

Lisa @thebeadgirl said...

hey libby...you WON gussy's giveaway for a $50 credit to my shop! yay you!

email me here: thebeadgirl (at) comcast.net

Quote PiYo CHALLENGE PACK: DEFINE YOURSELF AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER!
Blogging tips